If you are using a supported browser you can try clearing your browser cache by taking the steps listed below:
1. Click on Start Menu
2. Click on Control Panel
3. Click on Internet Options
4. Click on Delete
5. Click on Delete Files - only in the Temporary Internet Files section
6. Click on 'Yes' to confirm
7. Click on 'Ok'
8. Click on Close
9. Restart browser
If you continue to have trouble hazard perception clips. We will need to obtain some important information about the browser you're using in order to assist you further.
From the same computer you're experiencing problems with;
- Go to: https://www.whatismybrowser.com/#send-to-tech
- For 'Your details' enter your name and email address
- For 'Their details' enter your support ticket number or "Support" and our email address: email@example.com
- Click on the yellow 'Send via email' button
I look forward to receiving your information and will be back in touch as soon as possible.